Recent Before & After Photos

Water Damage to Home in Marquette


This family’s Marquette residence experienced serious water damage after a pipe break in the kitchen ceiling. SERVPRO of The Upper Peninsula&nbs... READ MORE



Water Damage to Home in Marquette


This family’s Marquette residence experienced serious water damage after a pipe break in the kitchen ceiling. SERVPRO of The Upper Peninsula&nbs... READ MORE



Soot Damage in Marquette Home


This family’s Marquette area home suffered from a fire caused by an electrical malfunction. It’s always devastating when a family experiences a... READ MORE



Smoke Damaged Contents in Negaunee


A fire loss took an entire kitchen of a Negaunee family's home when their frozen pipes were being thawed causing an electrical malfunction in the... READ MORE



Fire Damage to Home in Marquette


This family’s Marquette home suffered from a fire caused by an electrical malfunction. It’s always devastating when a family experiences a hous... READ MORE



Vandalism Clean Up in Negaunee


Commercial clean up of a medical lab that was vandalized with black ink. There's never a convenient time for Vandalism damage to strike your Negaunee ... READ MORE



Mold Remediation in Gwinn


This Gwinn family discovered extensive microbial growth in their home, thanks to a hot water leak that went undetected for a month. Believe it or... READ MORE