If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (906) 204-2450

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Fire Hazards!

12/3/2018 (Permalink)

With cooler temperatures expected, some may want to use their small space heaters. If so, DO NOT plug them into a power strip.  These devises are not designed to handle the energy load of a space heater and can overheat causing a fire hazard.

We want you to stay warm and stay safe this winter. But, if damage strikes your home we are here to help make it like it never even happened. Call SERVPRO of The Upper Peninsula (906) 204-2450 where a team of professionals will help your house feel like home again.

Other News

View Recent Posts